Saturday, October 12, 2013

Cut It Out Frames

My latest project was hanging some new wall art.  To do this I ordered some frames from Cut It Out.  I've seen them on a lot of blogs and decided I wanted some for myself.  I was a little surprised by how big they were but they still worked great for this.

craft room confidential

First, I framed this super cute print I bought from this lovely etsy shop Pinwheel Designs.  I am just smitted with this saying.  The frame is the one called Chandler and I painted it in Martha Stewart satin jonquil.

craft room confidential

I think it's a perfect addition to my craft corner.

Next I wanted to do something with a too small t-shirt I had from vacation a few years ago.  I decided to frame it with the Preston frame.

craft room confidential

Deciding on what color to paint this was hard as I limited myself to what I had on hand.  I went with metallic blue pearl.  And I love it.

I have more art projects coming soon so stay tuned.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment