Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas Stars

Is it too early for a Christmas post?  I didn't think so.  Check out these metal stars I made up last weekend.

Craft Room Confidential

These are simply metal stars from Michael's that I covered with scrapbooking paper using mod podge.

craft room confidential

But don't bother rushing out to Michael's for the stars.  I haven't been able to find them anymore for the last couple of years.  I just happened to uncover these stashed away in my craft cabinet.  I had six small stars and three large ones.

Craft Room Confidential

Craft Room Confidential

I decided this last star was a little plain so I found this candle garland at Michael's to spice it up just a little.  I really like that addition.

Craft Room Confidential

These stars are available in my etsy shop.

Craft Room Confidential

I am sharing this at my favorite parties.

1 comment: