Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cosmo Bag

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I finally finished this bag!  It has only been on my project list since March 2012.


 

The pattern is from Amy Butler's Style Stitches book.  It is the cosmo bag with long handle.  There were a few steps that I had to think hard about in order to understand but overall it was a pretty easy sew.  Some day I might even make the bag with the short handle because I really love the look of this bag.



I think I originally had planned for the large flower print to be the exterior of the bag but when I finally got around to making it, I changed my mind.  And I'm really happy that I did.  For some reason, maybe because of that switch, I was a little short with the fabric for the interior that I had to make one side panel with the trim fabric.  Oh well, it's in the inside and it is still all coordinated.



Speaking of the inside, it is nice and roomy with four pockets.


And how cute is the large button and the button loop?  I am super in love with this bag.  So glad I finally made it.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment