Saturday, July 7, 2012

Frame Your Feet - Travel Photo Idea

Last month, my mom, niece and I took a road trip to Niagara Falls for our summer vacation.   Before we left, my mom showed me a photo idea of taking a photo of your feet wherever you are vacationing.  She read about it in Reader's Digest.  {My parents are old school - no internet.  I think my mom has been subscribing to Reader's Digest my entire lifetime, give or take a year or two.  Here is the digital version of that article.}


Here are my feet photos I took on our trip.  I think I need to work on this technique but I like the idea.  {Especially since I don't like having my picture taken but my feet don't mind.}





What do you think of this idea?  Will you give it a try on your next vacation?


I am sharing this idea at these parties.

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I've been known to take pictures of our feet together on the beach when we stay at a cottage but I like the idea of including other landmarks, too! You must have been visiting Niagara Falls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire. Yes, we were at Niagara Falls. I didn't intentionally put the Maid of the Mist in the background but I think it really makes the picture that much more fabulous.

      Delete