Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bottle Charms

{Operation Organize the Craft Room}
2012 is the year of organization.  Okay, I may have made that up but this year I am going to organize my home, including some serious decluttering.  I have two boxes/bags ready to go to Goodwill.  Last weekend I started on my big craft cabinet where I found these from a long time ago project.




I think the idea at the time was to sell them at a craft show.  That obviously didn't happen so it is time to get rid of them.  But those charms are so pretty.  How can I use them?  Then I looked in my craft closet and saw the perfect solution.


They would be a super accent for my marker and scissor holders!  All I would need was more beads and stretch beading elastic to make them bigger.  And I already had that so I was good to go.


My favorite is the create one.  When I came across the tube of those fun and colorful beads in my boxes of beads, I knew I had to use them.  They just made me smile.


Of course, this one gave me the most problems and I blame the cup.  Unlike the other cups, which were curvy, this one gradually got smaller from top to bottom.  The first one I made was too big.  So I had to restring it.  Although the cup is not ideal and the charm sits way at the bottom, I still love it the best.  And for fun, I put a flower bead and leaf bead in the back.



CREATE  INSPIRE  BELIEVE  HOPE







No comments:

Post a Comment